Creating Ethically Empowered Workplace Cultures
Unethical behavior left unchecked can chip away at the cornerstones of ethics, integrity, honesty, and accountability. Every choice has a consequence.
In 1987, Chuck Gallagher made some bad choices at the height of his career and went from wearing a business suit to an orange jump suit some years later. So, you might be asking yourself, “Why would I want a former convicted felon to speak to my organization about ethics and integrity?” Why? Because Chuck has experienced first hand how easy it is to move from ethical to unethical. Having rebuilt his life now serving as a VP in a public company — the lessons he learned allow him to share a unique perspective, unlike any other business ethics keynote speaker.
Rather than taking the usual theoretical approach to ethics—which, frankly, can put employees to sleep—Chuck captures attention by talking about his own journey from a human perspective, then combining it with a practical application. His course is sometimes humorous, often thought-provoking, and always impactful—but never “textbook.” The series will reduce the likelihood of fraud and other related behaviors through awareness and accountability.
- A positive, compelling message that everyone will listen to and remember.
- A practical method for ethics training for new employee onboarding.
- A fresh perspective will raise ethics awareness to a new level—reducing the likelihood of fraud and other unethical behaviors that put your business at risk.
- A proven effective method of providing ethics training in a manner that is designed to raise ethical awareness related to employee decision making.
- The motivation to make ethical choices that will lead to long-term success and profitability.
- A tracking system that provides a strong foundation for compliance and a legal defense should an employee make an unethical decision.
- Gain a foundation for continued ethics discussions and ethics training support.
Business Ethics Expert, Consultant, Keynote Speaker, and Author
You may have seen Chuck on television or heard him on CNN, CBS or NPR radio programs. His business insights are sought after for his strong position on ethics and ethical leadership. Chuck’s focus is business—but his passion is empowering others.More About Chuck